Integrity, Ideally

Small thoughts about large issues

My Photo
Name:
Location: Madison, Wisconsin, United States

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

It will probably take me a few days to get this blog formatted the way I want it. Then I should be able to post something interesting every few days thereafter. I've just noticed that there's some kind of "community" feature so perhaps I will be able to persuade some friends of mine to contribute something, as well.

I can only hope that I'll be able to keep a regular update schedule, with meaningful updates. I am going to try to refrain from updating just of the sake of updating. "I got up a few hours ago, and I will go to school and be back this afternoon." is the kind of update that I absolutely hate, and will not make. If this means that the site will only get updated three times a week, then so be it, though I think you'll agree that it is a fair trade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home